Pastor, Liberty Baptist Church, Cartersville, GA 1979
Macedonia World Baptist Mission
Missionary to Peru
Vision Baptist Church of South Forsyth, Alpharetta, GA -2021
Vision Baptist Mission -2021
Statement from Vision Baptist Missions Inc. regarding allegations
– October 26, 2021
Are you going to post that an independent investigation revealed no evidence of the allegations? Or leave it posted and open yourselves up for a defamation of character suit?
– February 12, 2023
Vision Baptist Missions leaders were caught on tape covering up and lying about the “external independent” investigation regarding former president Austin Gardner in order to prevent an honest investigation of themselves removing them from power.
(A compilation of uncovered Marco Polo videos from during the investigation)
The President of VBM – Jeff Bush
The Pastor of VBC – Trent Cornwell
The General Director of VBM – Travis Snode
The other Field Directors of VBM – Jason Holt, Mark Coffey, and Mark Tolson
The former director of the OGTC – Robert Canfield
The former director of Mobilization and Deputation – “Bradley”
See this website which exposes Vision Baptist corruption and coverups including dozens of testimonies and documentation – https://www.dearvisionbaptist.com/
The 7 most alarming things from this video compilation:
1) Pastor Trent Cornwell of Vision Baptist Church of Alpharetta, GA was a part of and aware of these discussions
2) Jeff Bush purposefully wanted to limit the scope to only include Becky’s sexual abuse accusations and ignore the other accusations so that they would not be investigated
3) Jeff Bush believed that if an external group whether secular or Christian were to investigate the VBM leaders that everyone would be removed, and he did not want others to “clean house”
4) Jeff remained in contact with Austin Gardner “Jefe” throughout the investigation even though there were multiple outstanding allegations of abuse (sexual, child, spiritual, mental, and emotional).
5) Travis Snode found Lee Parks Jr. as the 3rd serious option besides Eric Knight and NCLA (and not GRACE). All of the Executive Directors knew that VBM would control the investigator, the scope, the findings, and how the findings were released
6) Mark Tolson did not want an external group to come in and “clear house.” He was glad that Travis found an investigator that VBM could control regarding the “external independent investigation”
7) Jason Holt did not want anyone to investigate the mission agency or the toxic org culture
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your comment *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.